1. An ATM is a thinking machine. It has an ego so Be Kind to it.
2. On cash-strapped days, one can see the neighborhood ATM grinning from side to side.
3. The bugs in the ATM s/w get activated at the same rate of urgency with which you need cash.
4.The amount of currency inside the ATM is inversely proportional to the amount needed.
5. The newly installed standby machines are just that – stand by.
6. The first time ATM users who are learning all the functions will almost always be before you.
7. An ATM has a soul and a karma and the money in it is an illusion.
8. God doesn’t need cash. All ATM’s are in hell.
9. The queue at the ATM is directly proportional to the urgency of cash needed.
10.‘God-damn-you!’ command to an ATM means that you want to gift your card to it.
P.S: These are my ‘real life’ experiences/ lessons. Please abide by them seriously.